Arboricultural Specialists providing both small and large scale contracting and consultancy services throughout the Midlands and South West regions
West Midlands Division
Rear of Eastcote Hall Farm,
Open Office Hours
Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm
Get in Touch
Tel: 01675 443 400
Fax: 01675 443 480
Call: 01675 443 400
Call or Email your requirements now
Are quotes free ?
Yes, we do not charge for the initial quotation visit.
Do you complete planning applications for works on trees protected by Tree Preservation Orders or within Conservation Areas?
If a quotation is accepted, prior to starting any works, all sites are checked for conservation and TPO restrictions. If required, we complete conservation and planning applications for all works that require permission at no extra cost.
What level of insurance cover does the company hold ?
Midland Forestry hold Public Liability Insurance up to £10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity Insurance up to £5,000.000 as well as select other insurances.
What does it mean to be an Arb Approved Contractor ?
The ARB Approved Contractor (ArbAC) Scheme is the industry standard for quality assured, compliant arboricultural contracting. Tree owners can rely on an ArbAC for appropriate advice and services.
- Assessed to ensure that all operations and procedures are to Health & Safety Executive and industry standards/guidelines.
- Regularly tested by the Arboricultural Association to ensure that operations on-site are at the highest standard.
- Checked for professional business management to ensure high levels of service is given and maintained.
- Staff are fully qualified, highly skilled and have a continual professional development training programme in place.
- All tree work is carried out to British Standards 3998:2010 Recommendation for Tree Work.
Can we visit the office address ?
Our Site Depots are closed to customer visits as they are, by their nature, hazardous environments. All quotations and request should be sought by telephone or email contact.